Sunday, February 24, 2013

Good Morning Grilled Cheese

As I am such a dedicated blogger, I will do 2 in one day!!!

Wooot!

This is what I ate for breakfast, and no, it's not crazy healthy. BUT I never eat breakfast, so this is a good step, I swear!


Good Morning Grilled Cheese:

What you'll need:
Cheese (sliced or shredded. I like sharp cheddar, but you can use whatever you'd like)
2 Slices of Bread
1 Egg
Butter or Margarine

In a non-stick pan, fry an egg over medium heat.
Once yolk has reached desired consistency (I like em runny), remove an set aside.
Butter each slice of bread on one side and place one piece butter side down in same pan over medium heat.
Cover bread in pan with cheese.
When cheese begins to melt, place egg on cheese and cover with remaining piece of bread.
Flip sandwich to new bread side and keep on heat until both pieces are toasted.


 Soooo yummmy!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment