Thursday, September 29, 2011

Penultimate Pumpkin and Pecan Bars

WELCOME FALL!!



I love the fall, and today just happens to be my mom's birthday, so I made this treat. We are also trying to stay healthy and fit, so I got this recipe from weight watchers.

What you'll need:
1 spray(s) cooking spray
15 oz canned pumpkin
12 oz fat-free evaporated milk
1/4 cup(s) fat-free egg substitute (I used one beaten egg)
1/2 cup(s) sugar
4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
18 1/4 oz unprepared white cake mix
1/2 cup(s) (chopped) pecan halves, chopped


Stir pumpkin, milk, egg substitute, sugar and pumpkin pie spice together in a medium bowl until smooth; pour into pan.


Sprinkle dry cake mix over pumpkin mixture and gently press it into pumpkin mixture to moisten.


Sprinkle cake with pecans,


and bake at 350 for 50 minutes.


These are so so SO good!

No comments:

Post a Comment