Monday, December 23, 2013

I Believe in Christmas Eve Eve

Merry Christmas!!!

Ok, it's a couple days early.... Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

I am so excited for Christmas this year. It's the first year without my Grandma, which is definitely going to be different, but we are having it at her house, which will be such a great way to remember her.

I am working today and tomorrow, picking up my brother and his girlfriend, and driving down to the coast to be with everyone.

Mr. OU and I exchanged big gifts last night, just to have a nice date-like Christmas, and he spoiled me with a new Kindle Fire, which I love. I gave him a digital camera to replace the one that broke on our trip to Disney World last January.

Speaking of Disney, we are currently talking about our Honeymoon, and it looks like we are leaning toward a SoCal Amusement Park trip. Initially, we wanted to go to Ireland, and still do, but it's just so darned expensive. I put together a SoCal trip for a week, with 3 parks, and 3 days at Disneyland for just around $2000. Airfare included. We had so much fun last winter, that it just seems like a wonderful vacation.
However, if any of my readers have recommendations, I am all ears!

There is my late Wedding update.
So now onto CHRISTMAS DINNER!

Here is our menu:

Prime Rib
Garlic Mashed Potatoes (Prepared by Mr. OU himself)
Brussel Sprouts with Prosciutto 
Green Bean Casserole
Cranberry Sauce (Just the "relish")
 
Dessert will be:

Low-Sugar New York Cheesecake

I am pretty excited to get this all together. Maybe I'll even post Pictures of the spread with our new camera!!

Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays to you and yours!



No comments:

Post a Comment