Sunday, January 12, 2014

Fun with Fitness!

Busy busy busy!

I may have lied about posting on Christmas dinner. It was really amazing. The Brussel Sprouts were really good. The beef broth added great flavor that countered the natural bitterness of  the sprout. Very very yummy.

I have been a busy bee, getting my wedding fitness plan up and going as well as other wedding planning. I have found this amazing website: skinnytaste.com

I have been able to keep my calorie intake around 1200 a day, with the help of myfitnesspal.com. Plus, Mr. OU and I are doing a new fitness challenge every month. This month it's a squat challenge. We did 80 squats yesterday, and boy am I feeling it.... but I am also feeling a difference in the way my clothes fit too, and I've only been doing this for a week.

Woo Hoo!

The goal is to get my college body back by Nov... which I can totally do. I'm not too far away as it is.

Tomorrow I may be having a surgery to take care of this cancer situation. That is, if my body cooperates. I am really hoping it will. If not, I'll be able to use the apt as a consultation, which may be beneficial as well. If I do get this done, I'll be on bed rest for three days, so I won't be doing much cooking. I will leave you today with my favorite so far skinny taste recipe:

Turkey Sausage Kale White Bean Soup

The only thing I did differently was I used Italian Turkey Sausage... Jenny-O, I believe. Changes the calorie count, but not too much. It's a good time for soup, and this was so low cal, that I got to have some yummy artisan bread with it! Perfect!


Also, this is what happens when you make me dinner:

He looks so.... is that happy or patient?

1 comment: