Friday, June 18, 2010

Baked Eggs in a Basket


This is a brand new recipe. I found it online, and thought it looked fun.
It was yummy, but I'm not sure it was my favorite, I think I may try my hand at it again, and see how I can tweak it to my liking. 
However, I thought I'd post the initial recipe so all you beautiful people can try it for yourselves!

What you'll need:
4 sourdough rolls
4 large eggs
Grated cheese to garnish
Garlic Salt to taste 




Start with the four rolls, and cut the tops off.




After the tops have been removed, hollow out the rolls so there is room for the egg.



Crack the egg into the roll.




Sprinkle with cheese and garlic salt and place on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 15 minutes.




Let cool and serve!

This is so fun and easy. I'd love to try this for a christmas/thanksgiving/romantic holiday!
It's really basic, so stay tuned for a different version :)

1 comment: