Saturday, June 19, 2010

Super Awesome Potatoes of Epicness!




Ok, so these potatoes are traditionally called "Hasselback" potatoes, but I thought that was boring, so I jazzed the name up a bit.

Let me start by saying that I LOVE potatoes, so this is an awsome recipe... and I love butter... so, yeah. Again, awesome.

What you'll need:

4 medium potatoes
Salt to taste
Olive Oil
Butter


Wash the potatoes thoroughly and make thin slices ALMOST to the bottom of the potato, but avoid cutting all the way through.




Spread butter over the top of the potato, and don't neglect in between the slices! Drizzle potato with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.




Bake in a 425 degree oven for 40 minutes, or until the potato is tender!

Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. HasselbEck? As in: Elizabeth Hasselbeck (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_d2BIS87gOxQ/ShUMvSrr0zI/AAAAAAAAACU/aGv4yirka3A/s400/Elisabeth+Hasselbeck-The+View-Bikini.jpg)
    Because I think that's an amazing name for anything and I'd eat it all day long

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen these on stumbleupon and have been wanting to make them. I love potatoes.

    ReplyDelete